YSEALI turns 5 this year! Join our logo contest, and get in on a chance to be featured in YSEALI promotional materials for 2019 regional workshops, exchanges and social media platforms. Find out by visiting our website for more details.
How to join . . .
- Create a logo for YSEALI’s 5th anniversary using our official logo. Download our logo here.
- Complete and send the following:
- Submission Deadline: midnight, November 18, 2018.
- All submissions become the property of YSEALI
- Winner will be selected by YSEALI Team
- All decisions are final
Your submission must . . .
- Use the number 5 (not the word “five”)
- Be modern, simple, smart, recognizable and memorable
- Be adaptable to different scales and different uses (e.g. webpages, e-mails, hard copy, projected images, posters, etc.)
- Use the following colors (you don’t need to use all):
Light Blue (CMYK: C: 76 M: 24 Y: 0 K: 0) (RGB: R: 0 G: 155 B: 219) (Pantone: PMS 2995U)
Dark Blue (CMYK: C: 90 M: 75 Y: 1 K: 0) (RGB : R: 49 G: 85 B: 163) (Pantone: PMS 2935U)
Yellow (CMYK: C: 0 M: 8 Y: 89 K: 0) (RGB: R: 255 G: 232 B: 17) (Pantone: PMS 803U)
Orange (CMYK: C: 0 M: 72 Y: 86 K: 0) (RGB: R: 255 G: 108 B: 44) (Pantone: PMS – 021U)
Green (CMYK: C:71 M: 22 Y: 90 K: 6) (RGB: R: 84 G: 146 B: 78) (Pantone: PMS – 362U)
Red (CMYK: C: 0 M: 100 Y: 66 K: 13) (RGB: R: 209 G: 17 B: 65) (Pantone: PMS – 193C)
- Follow these technical specifications:
- one single image file in either .gif or .png format, placed in a 400×600 pixel format with a resolution of 72 dpi.
- Your entry must not violate any intellectual property, including, but not limited to patents, trademarks, and copyrights. You as contestant certify that the entry is original, created solely by you, and no other person or entity holds rights to the entry and its components.
What you’ll win . . .
Winner’s logo will be featured in YSEALI promotional materials and social media platforms for 2019, and during our week-long anniversary celebrations the winner will be specially recognized and promoted on YSEALI social media platforms serving over 130,000 YSEALI members!